www.chillmasters.com Specialty concession equipment sales and service
This a great video for learning the art form of creating Lattes and Capuccinos with your new or refurbished espresso machine and Danesi Coffee from Coyote Coffee Equipment in Phoenix, Arizona.
In a 16 oz. glass combine:
- 1/2 oz. Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 oz. Pure Maple syrup
- 1/4 oz. Hazelnut Italian style syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- Blend well add enough cold milk to fill glass about 2/3 full. Fill remainder of glass with ice.
For your convenience, the video gallery includes a few videos available on Promac products and processes:
- An overview of Promac espresso machines & grinders
- Easy steam milk
- Group cleaning of Promac automatic espresso machines
- An Overview of Promac Espresso Machines & Grinders
- From the 2011 Host Exhibition in Barcelona, a display of Promac espresso machines and grinders.
- Easy Steam Milk
- The Easy Steam Milk valve is demonstrated in this video. The Easy Steam Milk valve is an optional feature on all Promac espresso machines.
- Group Cleaning of Promac Automatic Espresso Machines
- Cleaning the espresso machine groups is important to do at the end of every day. This simple mantainance step will ensure a longer life for your machine and better quality coffee. This is a very simple operation on automatic Promac espesso machines. The video demonstrates the cleaning process.
Does your shot taste balanced; are the sweetness, acidity, and roasty flavors in proportion?
- If the balance of the shot is good, but the flavors are not to your liking, you need to change coffee.
- If the flavors are to your liking, but their balance is wrong, you can fix it by changing dose and grind. This can fix the shot tasting too bland, too in your face, too sour, or too bitter, etc.
In a 16 oz. glass combine
- 1oz. Chocolate syrup
- 1/4oz. Almond Italian style syrup
- 1 shot Espresso
- Blend well. Add enough cold milk to fill glass about 2/3 full. Fill remainder of glass with ice.
2-4 oz. Cold Espresso (or strong coffee)
1 tbsp. chocolate syrup (or creme de cacao)
1 tbsp. Cherry ( or raspberry ) syrup
1-2 scoops vanilla or coffee ice cream,
chocolate curls ( or sprinkles ),
Pour – Espresso into a tall 12-oz glass or milkshake server.
Add– Syrups ( or liqueurs )and ice cream.
Top– With a generous dollop of whipped cream.
Garnish– With chocolate curls and a cherry !